Sunday, July 31, 2011

Don't leave home without one

I moved to Brittany 10 years ago because to be honest I got fed up of living in a country that collected extra taxes by criminalising just about everything you do , " excuse me sir do you know why we stopped you " , " no" , " Well to be honest sir you are driving in a manner that is offensive , here is your bill for £80 , have a nice day sucker !!!! "





  • To be honest my French is not so good , but I smile well , eat anything and have mastered the Gallic shrug . There are down sides and as soon as I have figured out what they are I will let you know. Ever had coleslaw with chopped dates ? , sorry I got ahead of myself , my partner has become a very good cook and from time to time I will include some of her best recipes as well as some of the best places to visit , not the usual tourist traps- but the places the locals go , if you like to gambol , drink and shop there is no place better, this is were the Parisians come on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment