Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why me ?

I have tried to live a moral life , kind and generous to those less fortunate than myself , I have even on occasion allowed the stinking little bastard the rest of my family refer to as our dog to share my dinner and my right leg . So why in the name of all that's holy have I ended up with a woman whose hamster spends most of the day staring into empty space .Take today for instance , after leaving her passport in a photocopier she attempts to retrieve it by ringing the office 7 times to inform them that she will be returning to collect it ,she was surprised to find that no one was answering the phone and her calls were being diverted to the answer phone , 7 times  , our own answer phone now has 7 messages , she was ringing herself  !!!.                       
            We have a very nice car ,a hand built Bmw M5 it's very quick and bristles with electronics , the only bit of the car she has anything to do with is a gadget that holds her tablet , it swivels in any direction and can be adjusted to any hight , very easy to use ,you just place the tablet in the grips, pull down one lever to tighten it - gently , and lock it in , very simple and one day I am sure she will master it .  

No comments:

Post a Comment